Term and Conditions
The website is a property of dgclick.in and its licensors. You agree to abide by the site’s terms and conditions. We recommend you not use the site if you disagree with the terms and conditions.
- The terms and conditions of this website are for general information and are subject to change without prior notice
- We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information and materials used on this website. You acknowledge that we are excluded from any liability that arises due to such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permissible by law
- It is your full responsibility to use the information or materials on the site at your own risk.
- The materials included in the site, including products, design, layout, appearance, graphics, and other contents, are the property of dgclick.in. Copying, reproducing, and sharing these materials without our approval is strictly prohibited, and we reserve the right to take any legal action in such events
- Unauthorized use of the site is illegal and a criminal offense, which may invite legal charges and claim for damages by dgclick.in
- The website may include links to other websites. This does not signify we endorse or promote such sites. We hold no responsibility for any content on that website or any loss caused to you by visiting or availing of their services
- Suppose you request a project on behalf of any company, organization, or entity. In that case, you agree to accept these terms and conditions on behalf of such company, organization, or entity you represent
- You are solely responsible for the images, graphics, texts, and other content sent to us. You agree not to use any contents, texts, images, logos, trademarks, service marks, or any contents of any third-party companies or websites unless you have authorization from the respective party
- Any dispute arising from using the website is subject to the laws of our country
Information collection and its usage policy
We may collect the following information:
- Name of the person
- Company name of the person belongs to
- Address, contact information, including email address
- Information related to customer surveys and offers
What do we do with the collected information?
We collect information from users to know better about their requirements and provide a better service. We collect information for:
- Internal record keeping
- Contacting users regarding quotation and invoicing
- Improving our products and services
- Periodically sending promotional emails such as new services, special offers, and other relevant information
- Contacting for market research purposes from time to time
- Customizing our website as per customers’ convenience
We offer free trials of up to three images for our new clients. For that, clients must prove their eligibility by mentioning their company website and email from an official company domain. Clients may send their images using dropbox, google drive, weTransfer, or from our FTP servers.
Dgclick.in reserves the right to deny free trials to clients at any moment. We may deny trials If you take more than 1 hour to send the pictures or continue with the trials.
We require our clients to pay the amount for work in total upfront before starting the project. We may assign a monthly invoicing system for clients looking to build a long-term relationship with our business.
We use payment methods like credit cards, master cards, visa, Payoneer, bank transfer, western union, and Paypal.
We may also allow customers monthly or weekly payment options. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to non-payment at any moment.
Quality Assurance and refund policy
In its unlikely for our clients to dissatisfied with our results. To ensure your satisfaction, we provide unlimited revisions that include reasonable corrections and amendments if necessary.
We reserve the right to deny any correction and amendments arising due to lack of or poor communication on our client’s part.
Dgclick.in is committed to providing the best services complying with the highest industry standards. If you are not 100% satisfied with our work within 30 days of the order, we can ask for a full refund of the cost.
The information contained on the site is only meant to provide general information about our company and services. While we constantly update this information time-to-time and correct any errors, we cannot guarantee the information, images, and other content on the website to be 100% correct and free from errors.
We recommend you not rely entirely on the information included in the website and should use the website at your own risk. Under no circumstances, dglicks.in, its employees, associates, CEOs, authorities, or any stakeholders are liable for any loss or damage, including indirect or consequential loss or damage, arising from loss of data or profit or in connection with using the website.